Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a regarding some of this reasons you could have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to think about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how good an idea you might imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject a strategy that they agree could be profitable. Here are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may already have a full-line of providers not wanting to add much more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting group first to find their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother for you to trace you on paper.)
6. They have too many similar providers that companies are flooded proper.
7. Your idea attracts a very small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Profits sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort through.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and they just don’t want to find out if they can go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is already on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and won’t have a clue who your competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a specific thing that is strictly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing whenever compared with what isn’t too far off out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior trocairecollege.org for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, help to they perform quick search on your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly beyond the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, truly was poorly written and does not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design InventHelp Patent Referral Services and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just do not look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for that year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not need to consider the risk to become the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few with the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your place in that market and plenty of research part things yourself as marketable as possible.